Flowrox GeoBagTM is a roll-off geotextile filtration and dewatering unit. It is specifically designed for dewatering of waste and process sludges and filtration of waters with high solids content. GeoBagTM enables easy and cost-efficient transportation of solids or concentrated sludge.
Flowrox GeoBagTM is based on sludge or water with flocculated solids being pumped into a geotextile bag that effectively retains the solid fraction while allowing water to pass through. A water-tight floor construction with a drain valve enables closed and clean filtration and dewatering process. For cold climate the unit can be isolated and heated.
Enhance GeoBagTM Performance with
Flowrox Smart SolutionsTM
Flowrox MalibuTM is a new way to combine your process and Industrial
Internet of Things (IIoT). Remote access allows you to manage, measure and analyze the following.
Filling pump and flow monitoring:
- Process values e.q. flow, temperature and pressure
- Pump condition monitoring and preventive maintenance
- Estimated lifetime, notifies before new filter bag is
- Current filter bag fill level
- Notifications about GeoBagTM condition