Flowrox GeoBagTM is a roll-off geotextile filtration and dewatering unit. It is specifically designed for dewatering of waste and process sludges and filtration of waters with high solids content. GeoBagTM enables easy and cost-efficient transportation of solids or concentrated sludge.
Flowrox GeoBagTM is based on sludge or water with flocculated solids being pumped into a geotextile bag that effectively retains the solid fraction while allowing water to pass through. A water-tight floor construction with a drain valve enables closed and clean filtration and dewatering process. For cold climate the unit can be isolated and heated.
Enhance Flowrox GeoBagTM Performance with
Flowrox Smart SolutionsTM
Flowrox MalibuTM is a new way to combine your process and Industrial
Internet of Things (IIoT). Remote access allows you to manage, measure and analyze the following.
Filling pump and flow monitoring:
- Process values e.q. flow, temperature and pressure
- Pump condition monitoring and preventive maintenance
Flowrox GeoBagTM filtering:
- Estimated lifetime, notifies before new filter bag is
- Current filter bag fill level
- Notifications about Flowrox GeoBagTM condition